Kuji Master Practitioner
Training in Kuji Kiri and Kuji In
Buddhist-Daoist magic of the ninja
- Meditation of imperturbability
- Rituals of purification
- Buddhist-Daoist healing art
- Master class qigong alchemy
Your benefit as a Kuji master practitioner
Spiritual development with the magic of the ninja
- Increase in wellbeing
- Liberation from disharmonious influences
- Self-healing through inner exercises
- Awakening psychic abilities
- Building inner strength
- Expression of convincing charisma
Seminars and trainings
- Kuji Kiri & Kuji In Part 1-9 – Masterclass Training
- Spinal Qigong – the awakening of inner powers
- Tree of Life Journeys – invite the forces of heaven and earth
- The Five Kings of Wisdom Strengthening fighting spirit & warrior strength
- Spiritual Calligraphy – wielding the sword of fudo
- Silent Qigong in the secret teachings of Chanmi
- Qigong & and Kuji trainings to deepen your skills
Degree and certificate
Certification as a Kuji Master Practitioner
- Practical final training
- Practical test of the skills learned
- Certificate and certificate as a Kuji Master Practitioner
Duration of training and service
In just two years to become a Kuji Master Practitioner
- Participation in 14 seminars and trainings
- Regular training appointments
- Personal line to the trainer
- Detailed illustrated manuals
- Supplementary online service and newsletter
- In the event of a lockdown, online participation is possible
Start of training
Beginning of the Kuji Master Practitioner at one of the following seminars (any selection)
- Kuji Kiri 1 – Buddhist Daoist purification, karma purification and protection ritual
- Spine Qigong – awakening the inner strength and the self-regulation of the spine
- Silent Qigong Renbu of Chanmi Qigong – purification of the inner channels in preparation for enlightenment
- Tree of Life Journeys – invite the forces of heaven and earth and nourish the tree of life
- Five Kings of Wisdom – The secret mantras, mudras and bija to strengthen the spiritual warrior power
- Spiritual calligraphy – sword magic and secret signs
Flexible payment methods
- Booking of the individual seminars and contents
- Calculation of the total costs based on current seminar and training costs of currently 6190 €.
- Convenient installment payments in 24 month
- 249 € per month with a total value of 5976 €. You save 214 €.
- Heavily discounted one-time payment
- Heavily discounted one-time payment of 4776 €. You save 2134 €.
Sequence and implementation of the seminars
- Kuji Kiri 1 to 9 can be visited one after the other
- Before Kuji Kiri 6 participation in spinal column qigong and tree of life journeys
- In the event of time difficulties, private training can be booked (separate billing)
- The prerequisite for participating in Kuji Kiri 9 is the completion of all other training content, including Silent Qigong.
- In the case of day seminars, two seminars are always combined in a row.
- Seminar dates for the following year are set in autumn for the purpose of planning.
Get started today
Book Kuji Kiri Level 1 and 2 today!
The courses take place on 14-15. November live online.
- Both courses take place on a week end
- You will learn the basics and the Kuji Kiri with the 9 secret finger signs
- You receive the Buddhist initiations into the mantras, mudras and symbols
Basics of Kuji Kiri
Kuji Kiri 1 and 2 in a bundle